Thursday, December 16, 2010

Late to the party.

I've been watching the action at Reverb10 for the past couple of weeks, anxiously biting my nails and trying to get up the courage to join in. I've wanted to blog publicly for years. I love to write, and I'm opinionated, so it seems like it would be a perfect fit for me. The only problem is that I am horribly shy and protective of my privacy. So, I hesitate on the fence and do a whole lot of nothing. Story of my life.

It hit me today that December is over halfway through, and if I sit on the sidelines much longer, I'll have let an entire month of chances slip past. So, I held my breath, pinched my nose, picked a pseudonym and here I am. I've obviously got a lot of catching up to do.

Since a lot of people are doing the Reverb thing on Twitter too, I think I will get a Twitter account as well. I'll link that up here when I get that done.

No comments:

Post a Comment